HOW TO LOOK SEXY
- Get clean. Start with a good shower every morning, or a bath at night. Feeling and looking clean is crucial. Wash with a nice smelling body soap. Get out and pat yourself dry with a towel, and rub in some rich body lotion. You need to be soft and able to cuddle at all times (do not neglect you hands, elbows, and feet). If possible try to layer matching scents on your body, such as soap, lotion, powder, and perfume (ie. vanilla, citrus, rose, etc.)
- Practice good dental hygiene as well. Get a check up and have your teeth cleaned often. Invest in a good toothbrush, waterpik, and mouthwash. Always keep mint gum, mints, or breath spray on hand.
- Get groomed. Work with what you’ve got. But keep it neat and tidy! Trim finger and toe nails weekly, remembering to clean under the nail. No fancy nail polish colours are needed, but a simple beige colour can play down any nail discolouration. If you choose to sculpt your eyebrows, tweeze weekly to avoid going back to square one. Once every 2 or 3 weeks, have a pampering day, including a manicure, pedicure, facial, and bubble bath, even if it’s just a spa day at home.
- Style your hair. Make a trip to the hair salon. A new cut or style will make you feel sexy and confident. Having a change of hair colour is nice, too. Go for something natural and not too dramatic. Deep condition your hair at least once a month. In the mornings, flat iron your hair or put it in a messy bun, depending on your style. Adding extensions or a wig can radically change an everyday look from “ho-hum” to “wow” to turn a few heads. Studies show that most men are more attracted to longer hair.
- Create winning skin. Do a steam facial everyday for up to 10 minutes, to open up your pores and get rid of blackheads and acne. to do this, Get a bowl of boiling water, and a towel, and just sit with your face in the steam, using the towel as alittle tent/mini sauna over your head and the bowl.Caution: doing it for longer then 10 minutes, will just stress out your skin, which will just make it worse! Wash your face right away afterwords with a cleanser made for your type of skin. Then rinse and splash your face with cold water to close your pores, making them smaller and preventing dirt going back into them. An alternative to this is to use a facial scrub to get rid of flaky, dead skin cells.
- Optional: Put on a self-tanner lotion for the face (2 shades darker is perfect for pale skin types) Put a dime size on each cheek and one on your forehead. Blend into your complexion. Wait until dry (about 2 minutes) and wait about 30 minutes until you see results. The great thing about self tanners is that they last all day and you don’t have to reapply it like make-up! For darker skin tones, use a bronzer on the cheeks and lids for a more natural sun-kissed glow with lip gloss on the lips.
- Show your style.
- Invest in a good pair of curve-hugging jeans. Dark denim looks good on all body types. Jeans are the ultimate sexy accessory when paired with a tank top or baby tee. Up it a notch and add some strappy heels.
- Pick some clothes that flatter your figure and that you feel comfortable in. There’s no point picking the latest fashions if you don’t feel comfortable in them! Pick clothes that make you feel like you!
- Wear lace-up flats or sneakers. Flats are cute and comfortable–two characteristics that you rarely ever find in the shoe department!
- Wear jewelery that excites you. Find colourful, fun, bright chunky necklaces and bracelets, but if you wear lots of pearls and beads, don’t wear a shirt that has a pattern or a picture on it. Wear a monochromatic top with lots of multi-coloured jewellery.
- Black is sexy. It hides fat rolls, creates curves and makes you feel like a goddess.
- Sexy undergarments like thongs might make you feel sexy. Be sure that you’re old enough if you going with the thong. Make sure to find your proper size to prevent visible panty line (or visible bra cups!) Don’t be afraid to wear or buy a thong, it’s just underwear! Who’s going to know that you’re wearing one? Just make sure you get the low-rise thongs (this means your thong will stay in your pants!)
- Wear make-up. Just make sure not to go overboard — subtle is sexy. Accent one feature at a time! For example, one day, put on lip-liner, bold red lipstick, and mascara. For another day, wear subtle pink or clear lip gloss, and wear eye-liner to make your eyes stand out.
- Get in shape. Create a workout plan. Crunches/Lunges equal flat, hard ab muscles, lunges equal toned legs, and squats equal a toned backside. Running or jogging works all muscles of the body and increases your stamina. Plus, the hormones your body releases while exercising carry on through your evening activities to contribute to your new sexy attitude.
- More than anything, be yourself. Being sexy is about being confident and comfortable.
- Be relaxed. For real. Uncertainty and fear tends to have an aura. Don’t worry and enjoy yourself.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re larger than most girls. You don’t have to look like everyone else to be beautiful.
- If you like someone and they are into what you think is beautiful and you think you have to change yourself to fit that kind of style just so you can get the person, don’t even bother. If he or she doesn’t like you for who you are then find someone else.
- Posture has a lot to do with being sexy as well. If you feel confident and walk tall, everyone else will think so too. Keep your shoulders back, and walk with a bit of a strut.
- Go easy on the perfume; keeping yourself clean goes a long way in preventing foul odors, no need to create NEW foul smells.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day — it’ll help your skin, your diet, and help you feel great!
- Cocoa or Shea butter is really good for normal to dry skin because it makes your body smooth and soft. Face masks and good moisturizers are also good, be sure to get one that is non-comodegenic (does not clog pores) and matches your skin type.
- Martial arts, Pilates, Yoga and Ballet are good toning activities.
- Dab some clear lip gloss onto your eyelids for a sexy dewy look . Apply eyeliner to the outer corners of your eyelids only, one coat of mascara, some blush or bronzer, and lip-gloss.
- Having a boyfriend or girlfriend who you love is a good thing, but being sexy and single is good, too. Don’t obsess over your love life.
- Don’t overdo it. It is always obvious when someone tries too hard.
- Beware of those strappy heels. They can cause mayhem if you don’t pay attention!Practice, practice, practice at home.
- Leave vanity behind! Don’t squeeze into size 5 jeans if you are a size 7. Wearing clothes that are too small for you or don’t fit is the worst thing to do. Don’t try to make your body beautiful like a supermodel; make your body beautiful as it is.
- Don’t go overboard with makeup. You want people to appreciate your natural beauty, so use makeup as a tool to accent your best features.
- In the eyes of some, genuine beauty is highly preferential to “sexiness” as described in the above article. Genuine beauty is not necessarily pertaining to that which glitters. For some, simple, yet complimenting, full clothing is far more desirable than a “sexy” look.
- When applying make-up, emphasise EITHER your eyes OR your lips – NOT both. Heavily made-up eyes with full lips tends to appear too ‘over-the-top’ – concentrate on just one of these features.
- Similarly, do not combine short skirts with low tops – go for either cleavage or legs; both together is overwhelming and cheap.
- Don’t feel threatened by another beautiful person!!! Everyone has something special or unique from another person. This includes YOU! Everyone has weaknesses and insecurities, even if it is not as obvious to other people. So be confident in your individual strengths and who you are.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED
- Clothes that are sexy without showing too much
- Shampoo and conditioner that you trust
- A smile!
Filipina women are a few of the most beautiful women in the world. Confidence, healthy life and positive outlook towards life help a woman become sexy. (http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Sexy) -mildred tagros